Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Zenka Mats

bad app, charged me while i uninstalled it and cancelled plan. I highly recommend you find another alternative!

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to let you know that our app uses standard Shopify charges like any other app on the app store. Hence, our app ( in fact no app ) can charge you after you uninstall the app.
However, you may get confused if you don't understand the app billing cycle of Shopify properly. None the less, we will be happy to refund you last month charges which were charged while the app was installed on your system.

AquaBuddyStore

After buying the app the automatic location didnt work and after visiting the support 2 times they told me it is fixed while i tested it myself and it is NOT fixed now im not getting any response. Im done with this app and im going to a diffrent app. Shit support shit app

June 17, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please provide staff access to your theme to shopify@mlveda.com ? Our team will resolve the issue within the next 12 hours.
Have send you personal email as well.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Seda Boutique

This currency switcher makes miscalculations in my store. I don't recommend

June 14, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please add us shopify@mlveda.com as a staff and provide access to “themes” ? We will resolve the issue at the highest priority within next eight hours.

Fils Unique

switching currencies crached the page. doesn't work properly unfortunately. wouldn't recommend and will look for another solution

May 27, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please provide staff access to your theme to shopify@mlveda.com ? Our team will resolve the issue immeidately. Have send you personal email as well.

globalshoppers.co.uk

the collection page is not updating the price. i think i am going to uninstall this now. not good not good not good. not good not good not good.

April 28, 2020

Hi,
I regret the inconvenience. Would you please provide theme access to support@mlveda.com and we will resolve this at the highest priority within 24 hours.

TopFindzFitness

This APP does not convert currency when someone adds an item to cart. I have tried contacting support multiple times and they have been less than helpful. I am sure there are other (and better) apps available.

April 17, 2020

Hi,
Our app is compatible with Shopify Payments and mCheckout app. Using anyone, you can provide Multi currency checkout feature for your store.
Ping us if you need any assistance regarding the app setup.

~ Customer Relationship Team MLVeda.

Dip Nail Polish

Installed app. Told it not to put the dropdown on my site (guess what? did it anyway). Broke my layout. On top of that, it stopped my products from ajax loading during peak store hours (THOUSANDS of customers. THOUSANDS of sales lost). Best part? Deleting the app didn't fix the issue. It's still there. Not I have to go find wherever they screwed up the code and revert it. Fun times. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU HAVE A BACKUP READY.

March 25, 2020

We are extremely sorry for your bad experience.
We have not received any email/chat regarding front end customization. If you are still facing any issue, we are here to help you.
Please reply to our email.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

agapico

absolutely do not use this. it did very well at converting AUD to USD when it was still set to AUD giving the illusion that the price was much lower (this only happened on mobile devices) and if you want to fix it, the support link leads nowhere and does nothing.

were not strangers

lol nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

February 27, 2020

Hi Dear,
We have put our best effort to make the app that is easy to use.
Please let us know if you faced any issue with our app, your requirement/concern, we will help you setup the app.
Waiting for your kind reply...

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Eli's Boots

Please see the note from the shopify expert i had to hire because the app was causing issues on my website which meant that customers were not able to make purchases. The ADD to CART BUTTON did not work. As a result I paid 90$ for the shopify expert as well as loosing sales. I a very unhappy about this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8