Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

International Designer Handbag Outlet

I needed a quick and easy currency selector. It couldn't get any easier! It took me less than 5 minutes to have this up and running. Thank you so much!

juicewrld.999

Very easy to use, thanks to all the team for this very great application.

I think it's a must for any store

MikoE

Simple set-up and integration. A must have for stores that are looking to sell worldwide. Greatly improves the customer experience and that surely helps me out

Stock the Clock

really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Innova Fut

genial! en simples pasos la puedes configurar y funciona de maravillas. sin dudas la recomiendo. ok ok

kdesignstore

Easy to use. The setup is very quick and easy to understand and the design seems to fit seamlessly into any website design.

Kssar Store

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 3 mins to set up.

buybrand4me

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

eco-oceans

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!44

Mr. Black's Store

This app is great. It worked well so far for me. only time will tell if I find any problem with the app but at the moment it is just perfect. I hope it will increase my sales. The only thing I dont like is, in the free version they should include the auto switch by location.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 299 300