MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher | Reviews

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Skellig Gift Store

We found that this app didn't work as expected, when we contacted support, and gave them video evidence of the app not working, they told us it was. We're not interested in this type of work.

Express Dynamics

I have not yet had the opportunity to use the app, so how can I be expected to rate it? I have not yet had the opportunity to use the app, so how can I be expected to rate it?

Genèse magasin vêtements et accessoires pour mariages, événements et saisons

No lo recomiendo. Después de 6 meses pagando por la aplicacion Y tres veces que les concedi permiso para entrar en mi tienda, resulta que no han sido capaces de fijar la moneda principal de la tienda , pero me han seguido cobrando todos los meses. Solicite la baja , me escriben contestándome que si, que ya me dieron la baja, pero me siguen cobrando por la aplicación estando desactivada , y habiendo borrado ellos su código del sistema de la tienda

May 5, 2021

Hey Genese,

According to the Shopify Billing Cycle, you were charged. One has to uninstall the app from the store in order to stop the subscription charges. On your request, our team had removed the entire app code from your store safely but as the app was still there you were charged for next month as well.

Since you have uninstalled the app now, we won't be directly able to refund you. Please contact Shopify support for the refund and we will approve the refund!

Contact us at support@mlveda.com for any further assistance. Happy to help! :)

Sincerely,
Reshma
MLVeda Support Team

Indiguè

I uninstalled this app due to shopify's global issue that currency switching is not supported in checkout if you don't have shopify payments. But that's okay. That's not Mlveda's fault. However, after uninstallation, they left pieces of code in my store which affects my store's loading speed. That's not cool guys

September 21, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please approve the Collaborator request by MLVeda
Our team will clean up any leftover code asap.
Customer Satisfaction is our motive, we will be happy to assist you.

~Customer Relationship Team, MLVeda

BaliWhite

I liked the app very much. I can now show the product prices in different currencies through this app. Sonali and Reshma were great while providing support. I asked for the IP based currency. They update me quickly and solved it. A quick live demo given by Reshma is very helpful. But am not recommend this app because they are not providing on the checkout page

Siulii

it's not working. My prices are not changing. so i might be looser. i need your help to fix this. i need support from you.

August 24, 2020

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have sent you Collaborator request, please approve.
Our team will resolve the issue asap.

~ MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Mryelh

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. However, the app was crap due to the following, your default currency isn't saved, the price keep changing when you switch between multiple currencies. Looks like there is a bug, that suddenly it doesn't convert rather than just changing the currency sign. I was in a trouble when one of the customer chatted with me about the prices are unbelievable then I noticed it doesn't do proper conversion.

Zenka Mats

bad app, charged me while i uninstalled it and cancelled plan. I highly recommend you find another alternative!

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to let you know that our app uses standard Shopify charges like any other app on the app store. Hence, our app ( in fact no app ) can charge you after you uninstall the app.
However, you may get confused if you don't understand the app billing cycle of Shopify properly. None the less, we will be happy to refund you last month charges which were charged while the app was installed on your system.

AquaBuddyStore

After buying the app the automatic location didnt work and after visiting the support 2 times they told me it is fixed while i tested it myself and it is NOT fixed now im not getting any response. Im done with this app and im going to a diffrent app. Shit support shit app

June 17, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please provide staff access to your theme to shopify@mlveda.com ? Our team will resolve the issue within the next 12 hours.
Have send you personal email as well.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Seda Boutique

This currency switcher makes miscalculations in my store. I don't recommend

June 14, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please add us shopify@mlveda.com as a staff and provide access to “themes” ? We will resolve the issue at the highest priority within next eight hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9