MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Maxgia

Location China

Can't uninstall. you can do nothing after you install. Without any description and function. Unable to uninstall

May 19, 2022

Hi Jent,

There are step-wise instructions provided during the app onboarding process. We have checked your store and it has other currency switchers as well that would be conflicting with our app.

I have sent you emails at sales@maxgia.com, reply to them and I would be there to assist you.

Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

Betifly

Time spent using app 1 day

worst app not recommended at all make my theme dropped and without any fixing option at app and select option at app and give you another result at theme

February 25, 2022

Hi Ahmed,

Generally this does not happen until there is any other app that conflicts. However, our developers can check and help in fixing the issue related to our app on your store.

Customer Success Executive Sonali has shared the further steps, reply to that email or contact us at support@mlveda.com and we would be really glad to assist you and resolve your concern.

Customer Success Manager

Kurenta

Time spent using app 39 minutes

I downloaded the app and was not pleased with the way it was performing so I decided to delete the app. After deleting the app I was left with pieces of code on my store which is still affecting the currency and I am unable to get in touch with anyone to have this removed. I am extremely frustrated. I should have never downloaded this app!

January 19, 2022

Hi Evan,

We can definitely help you in removing the left over app code. However, if you wish to use our app for multi currency then we can also help you in resolving the issue that you were facing.

You can contact us at support@mlveda.com for any of your queries.
Also, you can contact us through our live chat available in the app's admin or on https://www.mlveda.com. Someone from our team will definitely get in touch with you to resolve your concerns!

Customer Success Manager
MLVeda

Skellig Gift Store

Location Ireland

We found that this app didn't work as expected, when we contacted support, and gave them video evidence of the app not working, they told us it was. We're not interested in this type of work.

Express Dynamics

Location South Africa

I have not yet had the opportunity to use the app, so how can I be expected to rate it? I have not yet had the opportunity to use the app, so how can I be expected to rate it?

Genèse magasin vêtements et accessoires pour mariages, événements et saisons

Location Spain

No lo recomiendo. Después de 6 meses pagando por la aplicacion Y tres veces que les concedi permiso para entrar en mi tienda, resulta que no han sido capaces de fijar la moneda principal de la tienda , pero me han seguido cobrando todos los meses. Solicite la baja , me escriben contestándome que si, que ya me dieron la baja, pero me siguen cobrando por la aplicación estando desactivada , y habiendo borrado ellos su código del sistema de la tienda

May 5, 2021

Hey Genese,

According to the Shopify Billing Cycle, you were charged. One has to uninstall the app from the store in order to stop the subscription charges. On your request, our team had removed the entire app code from your store safely but as the app was still there you were charged for next month as well.

Since you have uninstalled the app now, we won't be directly able to refund you. Please contact Shopify support for the refund and we will approve the refund!

Contact us at support@mlveda.com for any further assistance. Happy to help! :)

Sincerely,
MLVeda Support Team

Indiguè

Location Lithuania

I uninstalled this app due to shopify's global issue that currency switching is not supported in checkout if you don't have shopify payments. But that's okay. That's not Mlveda's fault. However, after uninstallation, they left pieces of code in my store which affects my store's loading speed. That's not cool guys

September 21, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please approve the Collaborator request by MLVeda
Our team will clean up any leftover code asap.
Customer Satisfaction is our motive, we will be happy to assist you.

~Customer Relationship Team, MLVeda

BaliWhite

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

I liked the app very much. I can now show the product prices in different currencies through this app. Sonali and Reshma were great while providing support. I asked for the IP based currency. They update me quickly and solved it. A quick live demo given by Reshma is very helpful. But am not recommend this app because they are not providing on the checkout page

Siulii

it's not working. My prices are not changing. so i might be looser. i need your help to fix this. i need support from you.

August 24, 2020

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have sent you Collaborator request, please approve.
Our team will resolve the issue asap.

~ MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Mryelh

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 15 minutes

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. However, the app was crap due to the following, your default currency isn't saved, the price keep changing when you switch between multiple currencies. Looks like there is a bug, that suddenly it doesn't convert rather than just changing the currency sign. I was in a trouble when one of the customer chatted with me about the prices are unbelievable then I noticed it doesn't do proper conversion.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9