Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Motioncare

Simple integration -worked first time! Would like to be able to choose how currency rounds to in conversions (eg to .99, and not just to .00)

EventDemand

this app is very good to make the swtich of currencies in my store and use this to increase the number of sales

Leraje

Still have problem when comes to checkout page, but overall its good app that i recommends next time perhap we also get auto change currency for checkout in free plan

ONE MAY Beauty

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Welovegadgets

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

MoldyFun™

Great app for international sales!!!!.........................................................................................................................................................

femsia.cup

I like this app, is really good and the free plan is not bad at all, thank you!! nice if the language can change it too

Hbabyneeds

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work for the moment !

DogsMall-International

I love this app but i will give it 4 stars because the currency converter does not include the country Flags but then maybe its me who has not figured out how to do it.

Hogarstock