Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Amico Home

good man......thankyou for application.....

Sonata Elise Boutique

I don't understand why this app won't put the currency drop down in the header. Instead it puts it below the main menu and right above the banner on my website which looks ridiculous. There's no instructions on how to put it in a different spot either.

ETA. I added a star because support is very helpful in getting this installed on your shop, but again the dropdown appeared under the main menu and above the banner pushing everything below the fold. They offered to put in in the header, but I've since went with another app. If you install this app, know that support will be very willing to help you if you run into any issues!

My Travel Supply

Installed it to test, thought it was ugly cause it created a thick bar between the menus and the main picture, so deleted again. and after deleting my website looked different than before!! this thick bar was still there!
had to contact shopify support.
took unnecessarily time, please fix this bug!
I give 3 stars instead of 1 because the support is very nice and helpful and they would have fixed it for me, I just contacted Shopify first.

Munch Nz

When the app was downloaded it did not work correctly. But once the team took action, everything was sorted out. However the search function is still not working properly

Widget Cube

I don't see the option to downgrade to the free version.
- WidgetCube.com

Kiidesiign

Didn't like the fact that I had to click decline initially to get to the free version of the app. App works and owner is reactive and will help to get you setup. If he makes it easier to install the free app to try out the product, he would get a 4 or 5 star.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next