Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

costascustomcarbon

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

Ejaculation-Précoce-Vidéo

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store as I want my customers from all over the world feel comfortable with price ranges. It does what it should. I've been on a free plan for a year or so, it works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

PonyParlour

Haven't had a chance to use it yet but the integration into shopify was the easiest of any of the currency converters!

JSC Fashions

I used this app to allow me to use multiple currencies for local browsers. Very easy to install and implement. Awesome!

tecgardens

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

amazing wireless charger

This app is great for appealing to all the different countries you are selling in. Must have for eCommerce platforms

Face Bliss Skin

The team works to make sure the app is installed correctly and is fast with their response time. I will Always use them for merchant services.

Pawico

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!

strengthave

I had a technical error which I couldn’t solve. The team helped me instantly and made it work on my store. 5 star team!