Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Blevex

It is working well as described. Other converter doesn't change the currency, but this one is working well as described.

Ultrónica

Apenas empezaré a usas esta app, pero he visto que tiene muy buenos resultados en otras tiendas. Ojalá lo haga también con la mía.

Cray Bargains

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

dibo express

i think it is quite efficient. set up is also very hassle-free. it gives a very good functionality for my store

S2H Supplies

App was easy to install and gives a professional appeal, only change wold be have the box be smaller on mobile version

May 20, 2019

Your appreciation means a lot. Thank you for using our currency converter application. We have noted the suggestion for mobile switcher box.

HOMEIFIED

Hopefully this app help me get more sales. It has the countries I target and also it tells me how much they will spend.

May 11, 2019

Hope you achieve what you deserve and we are always there to help you.
Wish you all the very best for your business. :)

WaterDoggo

great app to use, help me a lot to make more conversion on my website. Really easy to use and very handy

May 11, 2019

We are happy that our app is useful for your store to convert into real selling. :)
Wish you more success.

~MLVeda Customer relationship Team.

Powehi

thanks it helped. (kjgfkjg oikjg k kdfgj f kfj kjg k kfg jk jkf j kfjkgjkfjg k jkgj tik gmti it ktm) because it needed 100 characters to submit

Coach Clayton

Happy so far, haven't used the app much but enjoying it so far. would recommend to friend who use shopify as well.

May 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review on our currency conversion app and trust for our company. We are grateful.
Enjoy the services,.. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.

InkkOutlet

This is an amazing app. Let me add as many currencies as I wanted.Highly recommend for stores that ship globally!

May 8, 2019

We, at MLVeda, are grateful for your superb review. It supports all the currencies.
Global Selling,..Happy Selling. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.