MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Free plan available

Agnes Fair Designs

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Down South Apparel SA

Installation is very easy. Im still learning this app so I will have more comments later I am sure.

JA.SOCHA

I tried the free version it work fine just that the positioning of the currency drop down list not nice. Overall not bad.

FelineGrace

Just installed, in use, I feel very convenient at present, will always use, hope better and better!!

LOL, I NEED That!

Great App!! Useful. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your website. Really fantastic! Recommend it! Just installed it.

The Party Hard

this app is very good for the eshop. but I have a problem with the auto switcher. costumer has to change the currency by himself.

Click 9

First time using it, pretty easy to install and will see how it goes. :) Thank you for creating the app.

Wonder Body

Good app! Very easy to install and has all the major currencies that are needed for my website. I would recommend it!

TheThingToGet

So easy to install just a couples of minutes and it's done, really like it, I would recommend it to my friends

Geeks and Gizmos

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.