MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

LOL, I NEED That!

Great App!! Useful. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your website. Really fantastic! Recommend it! Just installed it.

The Party Hard

this app is very good for the eshop. but I have a problem with the auto switcher. costumer has to change the currency by himself.

Click 9

First time using it, pretty easy to install and will see how it goes. :) Thank you for creating the app.

Wonder Body

Good app! Very easy to install and has all the major currencies that are needed for my website. I would recommend it!

TheThingToGet

So easy to install just a couples of minutes and it's done, really like it, I would recommend it to my friends

Geeks and Gizmos

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

tshirtty

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work! So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!

Festivaleroo

Working fine. Free version should contain the flags, it is strange to give the whole service without the miniflags xD

Last Game

Love it, really easy to integrate, nice support ! Can't wait to do more and more sales with it, thanks !

WIZZARTT

im gonna use this amazing app, im so interesting to try on.

hope that work great .................