MLV Auto Currency Switcher

MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 5, 2019

Great App!! Useful. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your website. Really fantastic! Recommend it! Just installed it.

LOL, I NEED That!
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 3, 2019

this app is very good for the eshop. but I have a problem with the auto switcher. costumer has to change the currency by himself.

The Party Hard
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 2, 2019

First time using it, pretty easy to install and will see how it goes. :) Thank you for creating the app.

Click 9
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 31, 2019

Good app! Very easy to install and has all the major currencies that are needed for my website. I would recommend it!

Wonder Body
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 30, 2019

So easy to install just a couples of minutes and it's done, really like it, I would recommend it to my friends

TheThingToGet
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
August 29, 2019

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Geeks and Gizmos
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
August 28, 2019

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work! So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!

tshirtty
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 25, 2019

Working fine. Free version should contain the flags, it is strange to give the whole service without the miniflags xD

Festivaleroo
Spain
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
August 21, 2019

Love it, really easy to integrate, nice support ! Can't wait to do more and more sales with it, thanks !

Last Game
France
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
Edited August 20, 2019

im gonna use this amazing app, im so interesting to try on.

hope that work great .................

WIZZARTT