MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Massager Club™

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Baten Trending Store

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 1 day

thanks you so much, ppapa thanks you so much, ppapathanks you so much, ppapathanks you so much, hihihiih

Bridal Ethnic

Location India

Family Avenue

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Free plan does NOT convert currencies automatically. Only paid plan :( That's too bad cause I liked the interface of it. Developer should consider adding this feature in the free plan.

AmazingD

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Veryy helpfullll thanks alot! And very easy to use , tis just perfect thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HAT AND BEANIE SHOP

Location Belgium

I USE THIS APP TO GET MORE SALES. APP WORK NOT LIKE I WANT. NEEDS MORE DETAIL SETTINGS SDZCZDZECDqqscz

CADEAU

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

Nice app but like many others is slow to convert currencies, I hope you work on that soon.
Thank you very much.

one Clocks

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 22 hours

I'm with the test of the application so I do not know........................................................................................

Swank.Switzerland

Location Switzerland

the idea of this app is great, but unfortunately it's not working the way it supposed to.
1) even though I'm located in Switzerland, my selected default currency in the setting is Swiss franks, even though my shop is also running in Switzerland and all prices are in franks, the app keeps auto-switching it to euros and I can't change it!
2) the drop-out button for choosing a currency is only visible for 1 second when loading the website and immediately disappears, even though I'm using the most basic free Shopify theme.

So I'd probably have to delete the app unfortunately.

fix lifestyle

Location India

This app is not supporting on my current free themes which comes with shopify. Kindly fix the issue even I changed the code as per your instructions. I need to fix as soon as possible so that other selected countries can buy products too from our store.