MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

M2RMoto

Easy to install and top support, had some issues with my theme and the "we process in currency X" message wasn't showing in the cart. Added their support team's user to my site, they fixed this for me, very happy.

Methis Jewels

Very useful and easy to install. The support team is very responsive. I highly recommend it. Really happy.

Anvaaya

Quick Support and very well explained about the process. Developers are very quick interms of custom support and requirement

urtastore

Amazing experience with mlveda features. And I love the professional and instant support! You are lovely , thank you :)))))

Meya Essentials

Been using this app for quite some time now, and I have 0 complaints. Customer and developper team are great! They respond fast and do minor customization fast too!

Minisforum RU

Very nice! Service is very enthusiastic, it help me more! i like this app! Very nice! Very nice! !!

FOOT INDUSTRY TOKYO

I contacted you because of a display error on your site, and your support was honest and prompt. Thank you for the great features and support.

BARE SHUBE

Shaba from MLV was really helpful. Thanks to her fast respond and action my problem was solved within minutes

First Frenzy

Excellent support straight away. Can't recommend this app enough A must have. Essential for selling internationally

ByMayumi

Very fast and efficient app! Love love lvoe lvoe lvoe lveodjaljdsajahidhsaihdishaidhahdaihdishaidadsdsad