Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Retrogamecase.com

Greeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

420store4u

really helpful and easy to use! just started so can't tell if I get more sales by using the app. thank you

FADCLOSET

Easy to install and use. We installed in our Canada Site. Our USA Site has default Currency Converter built-in our theme.

HTTPS://CA.FADCLOSET.COM
HTTPS://FADCLOSET.COM

ThreeDee Shop

I used this app to help me get buyers from around the globe. great app to use. thank yuo so much for this app

Top Title

I used this app to setup different currency exchange for my store. Will allow to sell globally, creating easier conversion and pricing for customers.

Belissima.co

Looks quite good, but it seems to reset and lose settings such as the default currency from time to time.

Jkmc & Co.

good thanks. i like it supports so many currencies for the free version. although ts not rounded to the nearest dollar without premium, it seems ok for now.

cariocas-swimwear

super application, very easy to instal but i can't put it on my front store page so i am actually searching for help.

Marfuny

Why can't the app be opened, and the page currency conversion is gone?
The software itself is great,But we need to modify the code yourself.

LoveShopaholic

Hello,
Currency converter is not working for me at all with Brooklyn theme , it used to work earlier