Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Shoexei

Amazing app, works great. I gave access to their team member and they blended it with my theme. Great job guys. Keep up the good work.

Catholicmilestones

This currency switcher works flawlessly! Amrish did a great job in helping us right away with installing this currency switcher on a new Shopify theme (Narrative) that we started using for our online store. It started working after about a day. Thanks so much for your prompt service, Amrish!

African Wildlife Jewelry

So far so good! Will see how it works out with my latest international marketing plan.

Firemole

Great app and works seamlessly. Brilliant support team who are more than happy to help with any issues. I would highly recommend this app!!

Solar Family Home

Amrish is so a pro! I had an issue with my theme and the app and he fixed it right away. What an excellent customer service, plus the app works perfectly! It's a must in every store!

Styleflaire

Great free App, very useful for store and converting customer from other countries who disliked paying in USD.
www.styleflaire.com

Fortist

Amrish was very resourceful and helpful with helping me set up this app for my website. He tried to make the features blend in to my website and executed it very nicely. Good service; would recommend.

Prana Label

The customer service is super quick and so smooth. I love it!

Eayin

I personally used auto currency switcher it works very well
The team is very supportive they even solved my problem on phone mr.amrish is very supportive and nice person I wish them
Big growth in shopify and recommend all shopify clients use their service once :)

Makarios

Great App and amazing customer service