Auto Currency Switcher , 5,504 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic currency adjustment feature based on customer location, enhancing the global shopping experience. It's praised for its seamless integration with various themes and smooth operation. The support team is often commended for their quick response, clear communication, and technical expertise. It's recommended for both novice and seasoned Shopify store owners and is commonly used across multiple stores. The free plan is valued for its comprehensive features and excellent support.

Edited July 22, 2023

a very helpfull app, and service is very good too, customer can easily see their currency in website :)

JoyToy World
About 2 years using the app
September 17, 2022

It helps us a lot in currency switcher. Strong customer service team, timely reply and problem solving

artyaya
3 days using the app
Edited June 8, 2022

Team is patient and responsible. They spent a lot of time explaining my queries even before installing this app.
Update:
I need to update my theme version, team explained a lot to me. they are responsible as always. Recommend+100.

PROIRON
September 9, 2021

We are currently using this app for multiple countries. This is to separate the prices with a fix amount

Lymunix
December 18, 2020

I can't thank Sonali from MVLEDA enough for his timely, expert advice in fixing a problem I created on our Shopify web site, when we had to change from default USD currency back to AUD,

Motorcycle Cruise Controls
Almost 6 years using the app
June 22, 2022

Good app preferable with quick support. Let me know if you have any more from my end. Love and enjoy with this app.

Bagsbytheocean
20 days using the app
August 23, 2021

top application, would recommend. Staff is also helpful if you need any help. Also mcheckout is a good application to use in juxtaposition

SenkoGames
France
August 6, 2021

The app does exactly what we were looking for. Implementation was very smooth. The team is very responsive and available for discussion on short notice.

Koskii
India
June 13, 2022

The support helped me a lot when i was stuck on how to remove the code from my store. I just feel that the staff was friendly.

Casevill™
23 days using the app
September 17, 2021

Very efficient app, easy to set up and customer service can check for you if it is actually working in other country. thanks a lot

A&F.co™