Reviews (5,642)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-currency capabilities, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. The geolocation feature, which shows prices in the customer's currency, is noted for improving user experience and conversion rates. Some merchants report doubling their sales due to the app's reliability and seamless operation. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient service, problem-solving skills, and customization abilities. The app is recommended for Shopify store owners, especially those on the basic plan, and the free version is valued for its feature set.

March 13, 2019

I used this APP to help me show multi-currency to customers! It's really simple and it works well! recommend!

krkc&cokr
China
MLVeda replied March 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. I appreciate your trust in us. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

August 8, 2022

Great app - does EXACTLY what I need. And the customer service is brilliant. (Sonali sorted an issue for me in mere minutes!!)

bigblindmedia.com
March 25, 2018

Thank you - works really well and very easy to integrate into my store. Thanks so much for making my life easier :D :D :D

Zeega
May 19, 2017

This app works great and the Mlveda support was very helpful to get it working with my site.

Vrcyclops
September 3, 2014

A very good app ! And the most important thing is the excellent support and help ! I recommend this app for everyone that needs a currency converter ! SIMPLY I GIVE IT 5 START 5/5 .

28mobile
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 months using the app
September 16, 2017

This app working seamlessly and doing what it should. Amrish and his team from mlveda are always on great support. Very responsive and to the point. Highly recommended app and company!

Studio Desk Furniture
Slovenia
Edited March 19, 2018

I can't seem to finish the set up process :( Very confusing!

UPDATE: I contacted the app admin (Amrish, Shopify Apps Team, MLveda) and by giving them access to the back end of my web site they were amazing and fixed my problem within an hour! Well done and totally painless! I should have contacted them sooner!

Retrodressup
South Africa
Edited October 10, 2018

just installed the app, so far looks good and fits within my page theme. loving it so far! 4 stars from me!

Two Three Active
Edited January 26, 2018

Brilliant App and First Class Support. The currency rounding works very well so the paid version is the way to go in my opinion. Our needs are not complex but the rounding was. For the cost it should ramp sales up a lot. The auto currency checkout app is brilliant too and greatly increases sales.

Mil Ind
Gibraltar
November 9, 2016

Very neat~ simple and straight forward.
Customers will not be thrown off with small->large currency denominations!
Support team is also very nice and prompt!

Dillon Co