Reviews (5,643)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-currency capabilities, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. The geolocation feature, which shows prices in the customer's currency, is noted for improving user experience and conversion rates. Some merchants report doubling their sales due to the app's reliability and seamless operation. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient service, problem-solving skills, and customization abilities. The app is recommended for Shopify store owners, especially those on the basic plan, and the free version is valued for its feature set.

March 14, 2016

I cant really talk more highly about the app and software. It solves two issues, the first being showing the user their home currency which helps conversion rates and the second is they can configure your system so we (a UK based business) can show prices to visitors outside the UK and EU with the VAT element taken off, which in effect makes our products 20% cheaper without effecting margin.

They customised our system free of charge and quickly, would recommend this to anyone, fantastic all round.

Mackenzieflyfishing
September 24, 2019

I like this app, it's an obligation to have this for international business. The customer don't think to convert the currency, he see immediatly the amount in his local currency; he buy in confidence. Thanks.

AllBestOf.com
France
November 30, 2017

Thank you to the MLveda staff for your prompt and courteous customer service.
They blended the currency switcher into my theme perfectly.

Lovefitnessgear Com
New Zealand
December 15, 2018

The support on from this app is great! Had customizations done within 24 hours and everything is working smoothly.

Sky Sins
India
April 4, 2023

Very easy to communicate with, helpful, and excellent service!
Integrates seamlessly with our theme!

Helene Clarkson Design
Edited July 29, 2020

Very easy to set up with no fuss! Perfect for a first-timer like me. Was recommended from a YouTube video tutorial on how to set up an online store. They were able to advise me when i needed help in a very timely manner:)

CS Framing & Prints
September 8, 2021

We have been using that app for over a year now and we are very happy with it. The speed and level of support is top notch.

Jerpoint Glass
Ireland
July 4, 2017

Very helpful staff - moved the Currency to be in the top bar with no hassle.

Little Blah
September 15, 2019

This is a great free app that has every currency to choose from, so I can tailor the list to where I anticipate our customers are from. The customer service is fast and generous. They even integrated the selector into my theme.

RNRK Los Angeles
April 12, 2018

Great so far will update as I go on

Reddy S Store