Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

WenQian Jewelry

Not used yet, first evaluation. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

veycci

marketmarte.store

very good application, it makes things easier for me, very good application, it makes things easier for me

Tick&Pack

nice app and very useful apps. thanks a lot! easy explanation easy to apply and very nice explanation

Lulu and Levi

Looks good so far! Easy to setup and does the job. Thank you!

Great to be able to change currency based on IP!

Pawkemon

This app is very useful to my website.This feature allows me to do business all over the world and Provide an intuitive experience for my clients.

TONYDORA

i didn't use it so i don't know how it works, hope it will help us,i didn't use it so i don't know how it works, hope it will help us,

Minimalist Modern

I like how the app showed the currency change for products immediately. I got the free version so I'm missing out on the flags and the checkout conversion which is unfortunate.

INCH

I used this from today and it will help me for better business thanks. and it easily converts all the currencies.once again thanks

GEA Tecnologia

AUN NO LA UTILISO ESPERO Y SEA MUY EFICIENTE ESPERO PODER TRABAJAR BIEN CON ESTA APLICACION YA QUE NO HE ENCONTRADO UNA BUENA