Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

THE MOST LIKE - TML Store

I like this, it represent my store globally. It makes nice appearance to all customer accesing the website

theskinvestor.com

WISH YOU GUYS HAD MOBILE INCLUDED WITH THE FREE VERSION. But a really easy set up loved that part thanks

March 6, 2019

The free version of our app is compatible with the mobile also.
Let us know if you need any assistance regarding this.

MLVeda Team
support@mlveda.com

Carmen Salvador Handmade Jewelry

I cannot say anything yet, so I will wait until I usi the application for some days. From now on, I will give you 3 star.

Mischievous Angel

ok............................................................................................................. not too bad

RSwellness

Panikattack when the products prices changed into almost free ??? Dont know what happened, but if i need to change the whole shop now i will be angry

March 2, 2019

Please accept the access request, we will make the needful changes.

HAN ANGEL SHOPS

uygulma bozuk gıbı nasıl oldugnu bır turlu cozedmedım ne yapabılcrgımı bılmıyotum v

fs

Rugiet

Very useful app, I have read some people are thrown off when they are shopping and are not able to convert to their currency. I believe this app will help my page be more efficient for my customers!

BeU

Still not managed to save settings & see finished output, hoping by adding this review I can do this.

Hoodlery

great expericence with this currency switcher. wow thats amazing i loved it seriously. default currency not working

TED Meubel

Very easy setup... The only thing is you cannot change the text design or border/line it out. A 7/10 is the truth