Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

The Brand Collector | the responsible luxury

The support team solved our problem very quickly. Looks good on the website as per the theme. Thank you

All For Nobles Boutique

The Best choice I ever made for my store so far!!! Very Goood Support snd I want to recommend this app to every one

FlexHealth

Just started using Auto Currency. Been great and easy install with a good initial boost of sales so far!

Lola's

I used this app and it works great, i like it. Do install I feel its one of the best ones in store to use for currency conversion

Little Dog, Big Love Shop

This is a great app for currency converting. One of my biggest complaints was from my Canadian customers. Now they can see the items in my store in Canadian dollars. Great app!

D'rick Pets Store

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Mena Souk

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

GeckoGrip

Installed it, looks very promosing so far! Thanks a lot! Hopefully it stays working in the future when using it for some time.

Mom Knows Shop

This app is easy to use. love it. thank you very much. Will give some more update soon and again, thank.

LookinGoodFeelinGood

Very simple to use and easy steps. Thanks. Turns out I have to write 100 characters but so I'm just typing now.