Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Kwiqstore

Great app the best so far loving it!! It helps you add currencies and make it easier for your shop/store.

toov.com

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

lemonelves

it is so useful! Very easy to install .I t is very convenient to use and I would recommend it to my friends!

weoctopus

Easy to use, work great!!

i-need-one.com

This app fits perfectly with the new multiple currency facility on Shopify! Looks and feels good! Pleased so far!

Meowza

Absolutely great! used this app to get around currency coversions. For that this is great. Love the free option although the paid seems to be better. However, for my needs i am very satisfied!

Opatra

Simple to use, very useful App with very helpful customer service. Highly recommended App. If you want multi currency checkout even more useful.

CRD Boutique

Great App and worked as it said. Needed some alterations and they did this for me within 24hrs. Great customer service

VieiraBeauty

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

FabricBraces

Implementation is very user friendly. working very well now. And support is very quick responsive.