Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

GEA Tecnologia

AUN NO LA UTILISO ESPERO Y SEA MUY EFICIENTE ESPERO PODER TRABAJAR BIEN CON ESTA APLICACION YA QUE NO HE ENCONTRADO UNA BUENA

Eomerz

Works good so fare.

DrPukka

i needed an app that would be able to switch to the customers currency automatically and this does just that, easy to install pretty happy so far

All Cats Jewel

This app helped me havent put it to the test but it works on my website so thats that i like it goodluck to us i like it i highly recommend it

DLUXOMODE ESP

I like it. In the future I will take a upgrade version. It help you to not loose customers, i think kkk

D&Z FASHION STORE

I tried it and it works good still having some difficalities to understand it but it works good enough

shopsites

Not yet fix need review...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Loomis Blvd

Good app just started using it and I am happy to say it works its worth the mone.

Cameron Stella

I really like this app! The only thing I wish for, is the countries maps next to the currency (for free). Other than that, it was easy to use!

Brothers Crystals - Glassware store

godd ery asdoasdo asodosaoasdo asod oasdosa odsao doas adasdsadsadsadad;asdaskldklsadklaskldk;lasdk;lsakl;daklakls;