Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Ibeelo

Great App!

After all the currency converter apps we have tried, the Auto Currency Switcher app exceeded our expectation. It works seamlessly. The guy Amrish did an excellent job in helping to install the app for us; more especially, he customize the look & feel of the app to blend properly with our theme design. Great for online stores looking to reach international audience.

Many thanks,

Emily,
www.HauteFlair.com

Silkbody 2

We needed some NZD specific changes made to the app and reached out to several other 'currency switcher' type app developers and they all said what we wanted done wasn't possible. However, Amrish and the team from MLveda listened to what we needed and made all the changes very efficiently. We are really impressed by their friendly and accommodating support and would recommend them over the competing apps.

Bawdy Armour

Just began using this app. Had problem with implementing it myself but Amrish helped me out by logging in and setting it up for me. Took about a day because of time differences. So far so good - works well and looks good. Love the rounding feature that makes prices look as if they were selected in the local currency.

UPDATE

Because we switched our home currency, we no longer needed this app (but may return, as I say below). I had a problem restoring the native currency conversion features of Shopify. I contacted Amrish and he agreed to fix it for me. This to me is amazing as we are no longer a paying customer. It may seem odd to give such high praise for an app we no longer need, but I want to emphasize that this can give you faith that you will be well treated by this company.

Infinitypro

Excellent app!

Customer service is brilliant and it works very well.

Not much more to say - it works.

Thanks

Tupperware Registry

Very fast set-up and modifications as per my request. I am sure the app will make the shopping experience that much more enjoyable!

Givori Shop

The App works exactly as described, what tops it all is the service Amrish provides you top notch services and made all the required changes we had requested.

Angel Cupboard

Fantastic! Asked the mlveda team to set it up for us and they had it up and running under 12 hours, great support as well. Having this currency converter on our site brings in more customers worldwide! Thank you from the Angel Cupboard Team!

Royale Mykee

If you're into an international eCommerce, I highly recommend this app an extreme necessity, with an extreme full support from an extremely talented man, Amrish!

Tall Order 2

Great app and fantastic support. I had to switch theme and had a small issue with the integration. Dropped an email to their support and just hours after, they made the necessary tweak. So if you want great currency feature with help installing it, that's the app.

Sagiftcards

The crew at MLveda have been fantastic. The service they provide to make sure everything is running smoothly is great. I highly recommend their Auto Currency app!