Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Accumulator Service Electronix

I will test it. thank you for the support. waht i need is to customize currency to black market.

adventurem8

Awesome app & the support is amazing. Recommend to anyone wanting to use multi currency. Thanks again

Speed4lifts Store

I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it

Fashion Flick

I was wonedring to have such app and finaly found it. best app for currncy to support customers from all over the world https://fashionflick.co.in/

redtreebay

Can set up a variety of currencies, people in different countries can freely view the currency of their country, convenient for customers to buy,

CrayThing

Great, easy to use and good instruction video.

Haven't tested if the auto switching is working,
so will test that later.

Only 4 stars as it would be nice to have the option
to display country flags of the chosen currency
(or even pick your own icons).

Nylivshop

I have just installed it seems easy so far, but they make me write an mandatory review and that I do not fancy

DIRYVI

The app fixes the currency conversion issues. However, would be great if the payment also displays the appropriate currency on the payment method selection page.

Vape Dynasty Online

it seems like a great app, still trying out not much to comment yet. will come back to comment later

In Kind Company

Just got this app installed - super easy to do, and they have clean, modern looking options. Great customer service in getting it custom installed to fit my theme as well so it doesn't float awkwardly on the site. Still have yet to test it out in the long run but so far it deserves 4 stars!