MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Dr.Poster

Amazing app. Helps me out with international costumers.

It has also helped med out with abandon cart problems

- Dr. Poster

Wolf Kanactus

looks awsome, love how it looks as well. could not be happier. you should install this right now....

Essentials Discount

cool app highly recommend to go download it and use it on your store and its free. go get it and download it

goodgotobuy

I think it is very good to switch currency automatically according to where the buyer is!You can customize the pattern of the app to make it more beautiful.

agshops

I use this app for a long time, it's very helpful to us, and you can change the currency easily on line, so we can sell our products to all over the world. So good app, if this app can help us to change the currency at check out, it will be better ! !

INKCru & Co

I am Happy with the app and looks great on the store and works really well. We have also installed mCheckout app as well. Demonstration by Reshma was done really well, looks fine so far.

Olga de Polga

So far so good, have yet encounter any issues and we like that our customers over seas can see the currency

Massimo Cavaletti

oihnazdmkfjbmekjafbmakejzfbmkaejzbfmkaejzbf mazkefjbnmazkejbfnùzaejfnbmùk azmejfkbmzkeafjbnaùmkzjebf . mkejazbfmkejzbfmakzejf azmek mkazejbfnmkzaejbf mkazefjbmazkefjb mazejkfbnmzkajefb

Think Earthly

Simple. Does what it says. Would like it if there was a little more control over the prices it converts to (although this may be there, perhaps I just haven't found it)

Love Best Living

I like how easy it is to add, and after tried some other similar app, I found this one is the most useful and easy to install one. very appreciated.