Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Dare 2 B Naughty

I do not see it on the bottom of my page at all why is that. It shows that it is installed but nothing is there

July 17, 2020

Thank you for taking your time in giving feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. Our team will look into this at the highest priority and resolve it within 24 hours.

Kulorcases

Great app. It works for my site (www.kulorcases.com) after an easy 2-min installation process. And thanks to Amrish, I've received fast and great support from them! Highly recommended.

Masterchefgadgets

This is a great app, it helps me a lot :)

The Stupendium

Simple and easy to set up! Thanks!

Cool Shit For Free

lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit lovit

Csdesignsnthings

I love Auto Currency Switcher! such a breeze.

Speed Keys

nice good app keep up the good work

Dor Arlo

Very easy to install. Now to see how it works for the customers.

Ivory Tees

I think that the app overall is good. However, I wish that with the currency options were flags next to the drop-down so that viewers could immediately see where the converter was.

Jadita

best app ever its a life saver if you advertising to potentials foreign customers