MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Vape Vandal - Malaysia's #1 vape e-juice store

Great help - helped remove unwanted currencies and changed the theme around to suit my website. Highly recommended.

Full Circle Prenatal

It's working seamlessly so far and was very very easy to set up. Appreciate anything easy when it comes to this stuff

Your Balance

Really easy to install the app - the process is fast and easy - definitely recommend this app + it can be free for you

Buytoplay

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

SASO

It's a helpful app. I appreciated it and it was easy to install and to use it then the result on my store was really good

TIDIAS

We had a big miscommunication, they contacted me and resolve my issues.
It was quick and effective, great customer service. We will see in the future

Adore Coddle

This application helps me to be able to change the types of currency of my store, I am testing it...

Vladisocks

Спасибо большое. Очень хорошее приложение. Оно меня устроило больше всего из всех мною опробыванных. Не мало важно что оно является бесплатным.

HelenIfeagwu

I Love this app!! Super helpful and it was extremely quick and easy to set up, would highly recommend it!

DetailCorner

Very good app recommend it download this guys its worth it everything you need for your store with currency they provide