Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Factory Art

Good App i'm really happy !!!!!!!!!!!

Pet Shipper

So far so good, we'll see how it goes

Ivory Tees

I think that the app overall is good. However, I wish that with the currency options were flags next to the drop-down so that viewers could immediately see where the converter was.

Cannaflex

Just downloaded and tweaked this app to my liking. So far so good, just make sure to watch the tutorial videos closely!

Avaso

Good App. Very helping. Even the free plan is good

Stylenyx

Aightttyttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Choisichicjewelry

great free app. works well on my site. only one star missing is that the currency adjust according to the IP automatically seems to be not in the free version.

Supreme Trends Shop

really great product easy to set up works great

Norwegian Jewelry

Initially, I had trouble with this app, making it appear correctly. When I tried to uninstall, it corrupted my current theme. I learned a lesson, always make a backup before making any big changes or installing a new app.

After some frantic effort, I got in touch with support. They quickly fixed the problem and issued an apology for the troubles. They promised to look into the issues vexing me, taking full responsibility.

The app serves a useful purpose but there are some things that have to be fixed in future releases. The customer service was responsive and the management took responsibility, fixing the problem right away.

I expect them to make improvements in the future.

Glitchypanda

Great but the flags icon would be a nice addition. Thanks