4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-currency capabilities, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. The geolocation feature, which shows prices in the customer's currency, is noted for improving user experience and conversion rates. Some merchants report doubling their sales due to the app's reliability and seamless operation. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient service, problem-solving skills, and customization abilities. The app is recommended for Shopify store owners, especially those on the basic plan, and the free version is valued for its feature set.

March 28, 2017

The app was not showing the right in the thumbnail preview of our products. We contacted support and got a quick response. Amrish was very helpful, just asked to be added as staff to the store to make changes the changes himself. Problem fixed! Thank you for the quick service.

Huellas Que Trascienden
Mexico
October 18, 2020

Terrible application, facile a installer et s'intègre directement a la boutique en plus de ca entierement gratuit que demander de plus

Collection Aurora
Belgium
February 9, 2020

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

My Wow Kart
India
October 3, 2020

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much!
Thanks alot for your survices

The Caring Mom
United Arab Emirates
December 16, 2019

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

My Best Furiend!!!
July 16, 2021

This is exactly what I needed. So quick to set-up. Now I know I won't lose my international customers and I won't be losing important sales.

Dee Seturumane
South Africa
May 1, 2018

havent tried it yet, you ask for a review before I have tested the software

Gentlemanswatchshop
Switzerland
January 17, 2021

I have to check this app they ask for submit review first to test the apps that is not good thing. they have to change it

49 Street Fitness
May 26, 2019

easy to install instruction very good only just installed it so will see how well it works over the next few weeks but so far so good

Wee Wendy Woo
MLVeda replied June 4, 2019

We are so glad to have a customer like you. Thank you for your kind words.
Happy Selling. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.

June 13, 2022

The support helped me a lot when i was stuck on how to remove the code from my store. I just feel that the staff was friendly.

Casevill™