Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Pet Level

So far I like the app. It would be better if it worked with all of the themes though. I do like the fact that it covers so much currencies.

Vital Angel

easy set up - make sure you are paying attention to the scan characters. unfortunate that the free version doesn't offer round offs

Guilty Pleasure Body

easy to use yet to see how it goes now i just have to write stuff to get ot the limit place holder text

MAXMARTZ

Video was good for set up. Maybe support with written (had to keep going back to video).
Won't know how it works in practice so before and after pics, including actual store images would be useful.

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

I can't choose the bottom place for my currency APP. Its the little problem for me and web design !!!

Cheeky Frenchie

Easy to install, it works, but can't find any letter customization. No flags either.. Add more features and i will be great!

WRC Controls

I am using the European format of currency decimal system as in €1,000.00 would be €1000 but it recognises this the . as a comma and multiples the amount by a factor of 100. this is a big problem.

Wear Take

I'm on trial for the moment, but it looks good. I can use the paid later times.I'm giving low points for being in trial phase

HK-fashionstore

the currencies is calculated wrong? i would like more assistance to be able to use it. i have just emailed you for assistance

Tee Block

Great app to convert money for different customers. Need more customization options because it does not look good in the corners of the page and it is not in line with shopping cart. It is a bit off...