Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Ninemoons

It was easy to use, but still don't know everything I just installed and until now it work really well, hopfully it is like that all along.

Posture and life

It works, not the best style but it works. I would prefer a fixed place in the store rather then a fix point on the screen.

April 21, 2020

Greetings from MLVeda.
Customer satisfaction is our motive.

Approve the collaborator request, we will customize the display as per your requirement.

~Customer Relationship Team, MLVeda.

Mobile Whizz

I used this app to convert currency on my product pages. It works well so far! Set up was easy. I intend to keep using it.

GoldenAir

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Esntles

the process was good and simple. i like it and i do recommend it to others in countries where shopify payments are not applicable!

EK Global Store

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Roidesfruits

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Alymar Shop

muy buena app. estaria genial que tuviera las banderitas en cada seleccion. y que estuviera en español. pero aun asi estoy muy conforme

EBSPAIN

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

ninaswim

Thank a lot its really nice and the integration is really well explained.
You can choose the currency you want to display and its great