Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Cosas Home Essentials

I love this app. This is recommended for everyone for convenience with those stores targeting different countries.

Ameri.meli

Nice application, I will definetly recommend it !!! thanks for your hard work and support. You also have free plan that is so cool !

Aunicer

https://aunicer-sex-dolls.myshopify.com/ very good! very good! very good! very good! very good! very good! very good! very good!

Baby Kingdom

good app easy to use and setiup good fo beginners fnk.jkdashfiuwehasdliuhyfylhufliewahfo;hfelwiyhliuyhh

Aromatherapy

Customer support is super. App gives the best it could give for free. Does not slow down the check out page. Most paid apps slow down the store but this does not. Highly recommend.

Pintala Cuadros

La voy ausar porque un amigo me la recomendo y me dijo que funciona muy bien e instalarla fue muy facil!

Hummingbird Stores

I contacted the support team and they were very fast support and solve my issue in no time. It works perfectly and very easy to integrate and use.

giulianoFujiwara

I used this app to run my ecommerce website. This app is easy to apply and simple to understand while making the UX better and the website more professional.

CrystalUniverse

Great App! Simple, efficient and right what I needed! It literally took me only 2 mins to set it up! Really helps me a lot! Impressive!~~~~

Angel Beauty Bar

It worked !!!!!! GREAT! The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.