Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Greenvits

We decided to have a Currency Selector, as we want to sell in all the countries of Europe

The team at www.mlveda.com installed the app overnight - fantastic
- we decided to ask them to install it, as it seemed like a complex and detailed task that needed their experience

Then we asked for an extra currency to be added - done within hours

Overall - Super service !

See the result at: www.greenvits.eu

Sebster17

If you're a global business and sick of answering e-mails from the US asking what the price of your product is in USD (ever heard of a currency converter?!) then this app is for you!

It's made my life easier and I get far less 'stupid question' e-mails as a result.

Amrish is a top guy and got me up and running within hours, worth every penny!

Five stars with a cherry on top!

Mmawarehousellc

We are prepping for launch and can't wait to see how much this will boost our international conversion rates! The developer (Amrish) was able to integrate this with our current theme and its' currency switcher in very short order which makes things easy for us. Thanks!

Collar Cuff

Possibly the best customer service you can get from any APP out there!

With regards the APP itself it is ideal covering all major currencies and can even be tailored to your desired countries. The difference though is the customer service as i have requested 2 modifications and it is done pronto.

If you serious regards worldwide global trade...get the APP!

Thanks Guys.

Peak Gems Dot Com

Great App and most of all great and efficient customer service from Amrish and his team.

Creativitypixels

Awesome App
Awesome Developers
Awesome Customer Service

The customer service is amazing, they helped me customize the app to my specs without a fault. would recommend at any time.

Bleepbleeps

Amazing support and bespoke implementation for us - all given for free to setup the app. Works seamlessly with our custom theme and now looks great on desktop and mobile without any dev time on our part. Great app and great service!

Itty Bitty Toes

LOVED it! 40% of my customers are international so this was a must for me. I tried another currency exchange app and it was far too complicated for me to integrate. This one was amazing! Not only was it easy for someone like me to implement but also, their support and customer service is top notch. Highly recommend it!

Minerva Laser

Seriously great service! They login, setup everything (Even on custom Themes) and WHAM! DONE! Thanks guys! Worth every cent!

Niel Asher

This is THE BEST app that we have added to our store. Sales have increased by 30% since we added multiple currencies .... and the support that we have received from Amrish and the guys has been amazing! Highly recommend this app and the guys who support it.