Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Starlet Fever

These people and the app are amazing.

First the support.
I contacted the developer during my trail period before the store opened. I had some specific questions and was prepared to pay for modifications. They offered to do all the modifications for free. For me they were a big deal, for them, maybe easy. Doesn't matter. The responses were crisp, and they never ran out of patience with me.

Secondly, the software.
It just works, and fast. Being in Australia I was always worried about the checkout being in AUD. This software now provides both prices on the cart as both local currency and international. And no work. Love it. Highly recommend.

Reasonable Razors

This is a great app, easy to install and nothing to think about after you've done it.I had a slight glitch with my site when it first installed, but the service provided by Amrish was second to none. He just asked for access and then worked on it for a bit until the problem was solved. He then followed that up with a phone call, (I'm a bit old fashioned, I really appreciate a phone call!), and got me to make sure everthing was funtioning fine. Then he asked me if I was happy where the app was located on my page, or did I want it moved. Couldn't ask for better service. Top notch!

TeeBrite

Works great, thanks for the install!

tens

Super helpful support! An app that delivers!

Piccola Jewelry

Great app! Had a little hiccup with people getting confused in the checkout phase when customers switch to Canadian currency, but Amrish created a solution so that customers can see both currencies throughout the shopping process. Confusion eliminated - fantastic customer service!!

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Quick and exactly what I wanted!

Hippie Chic California

An app so useful that it really should be built into Shopify. Anyone loking to convert visitors to their stores from other Country's NEEDS this app.
Oh and customer support is unparalled! Always helpful and willing to go the extra mile to help you. 5 STARS!

Nancy Lo

Excellent app with great customer service!

Party and Beauty

A great app and a must have for stores who want to sell internationally. Amrish in support was extremely helpful with set up and ensuring currency was operating for different country specific Google shopping feeds.Highly recommended

Fairybellskart

Great App! Great Support! Great Team!
We really appreciate your prompt services and problem-solving attitude.
Keep it up!