Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Munch Usa

We had some issues at the outset but the customers service was extremely good in the end. Appreciate the service. Thank you

Helmetbros

Valuable app with great customer service.

Aeze14

thanks so mu chatt really works the magic

Www Therosetree Co Uk

Very good. Am using the free version at the moment, though might upgrade. The service was very good, and particularly liked the fact that I was given the opportunity to make the changes myself or to have it done for me. There was a small issue once integrated which was resolved quickly.

Global Cyber Market

Very good product and great support!

Hecsgear Com

Great work team. I should have had you do it from the start.

Model Black Hair

Took them a while to respond, but they foretold that. Response was quick after initial contact. they repositioned the currency converter since it was causing an unusual gap in the theme. They even recolored the letters. I was quite happy with the finished product.

Indiasilkart

The currency switcher app is good and does the required things for our store. We are using multiple currencies and it does very good job and saves our lot of efforts. Must use app if your store needs multiple currencies.

Goods of Desire

both the staff and the app are helpful =)
It will be better if we can preview as foreigners' IP by the app.

Greenlife Online

Seems like a good app, the developer was good and tidied up the formatting for me as well.