Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

The Velvet Closet

Works great, customers are responding to it and the customer support is fantaastic

Spicwitch

Incredible support and customer service! PROMPT - PATIENT - PROFESSIONAL - POLITE I recommend this application and this company!

Weird Ape

By far the best service I have ever received from any Shopify App. Quick and beyond the call of duty. Not just once, but CONSISTENTLY every time I contact them :)

bootcuffsocks.com

The best support from an app developer we've experienced to date, and we've been running stores on Shopify since 2009.

The developer made some minor adjustments to our theme to accommodate some specific changes we wanted, and did it within an hour with no additional charge.

With respect to the app itself, it works beautifully and we've seen a bump in conversion rate among our international customers, and some of the credit goes to this app.

Definitely recommend the app and keep up the great service.

- BootCuffSocks.com

Equatorial Storm Records

Very quick response, professional service whenever necessary. Definitely a great tool.

Starlet Fever

These people and the app are amazing.

First the support.
I contacted the developer during my trail period before the store opened. I had some specific questions and was prepared to pay for modifications. They offered to do all the modifications for free. For me they were a big deal, for them, maybe easy. Doesn't matter. The responses were crisp, and they never ran out of patience with me.

Secondly, the software.
It just works, and fast. Being in Australia I was always worried about the checkout being in AUD. This software now provides both prices on the cart as both local currency and international. And no work. Love it. Highly recommend.

Reasonable Razors

This is a great app, easy to install and nothing to think about after you've done it.I had a slight glitch with my site when it first installed, but the service provided by Amrish was second to none. He just asked for access and then worked on it for a bit until the problem was solved. He then followed that up with a phone call, (I'm a bit old fashioned, I really appreciate a phone call!), and got me to make sure everthing was funtioning fine. Then he asked me if I was happy where the app was located on my page, or did I want it moved. Couldn't ask for better service. Top notch!

TeeBrite

Works great, thanks for the install!

tens

Super helpful support! An app that delivers!

Piccola Jewelry

Great app! Had a little hiccup with people getting confused in the checkout phase when customers switch to Canadian currency, but Amrish created a solution so that customers can see both currencies throughout the shopping process. Confusion eliminated - fantastic customer service!!