Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

BeU

Still not managed to save settings & see finished output, hoping by adding this review I can do this.

Hoodlery

great expericence with this currency switcher. wow thats amazing i loved it seriously. default currency not working

TED Meubel

Very easy setup... The only thing is you cannot change the text design or border/line it out. A 7/10 is the truth

Vital Angel

easy set up - make sure you are paying attention to the scan characters. unfortunate that the free version doesn't offer round offs

Guilty Pleasure Body

easy to use yet to see how it goes now i just have to write stuff to get ot the limit place holder text

MAXMARTZ

Video was good for set up. Maybe support with written (had to keep going back to video).
Won't know how it works in practice so before and after pics, including actual store images would be useful.

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

I can't choose the bottom place for my currency APP. Its the little problem for me and web design !!!

Cheeky Frenchie

Easy to install, it works, but can't find any letter customization. No flags either.. Add more features and i will be great!

WRC Controls

I am using the European format of currency decimal system as in €1,000.00 would be €1000 but it recognises this the . as a comma and multiples the amount by a factor of 100. this is a big problem.

Wear Take

I'm on trial for the moment, but it looks good. I can use the paid later times.I'm giving low points for being in trial phase