Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

daily benefits

Meilleur application de son genre il facilite beaucoup le scaling par pays et de cibler plusieurs pays en même temps

April 8, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour votre appréciation. Je vous souhaite un grand succès à venir. :)

~ Equipe Relation Client MLVeda

Beauty For Me

The settings work great. Would be much cooler if they offered a free trail that included automatic region detection based on IP.

NEWBORN

I need help with the switcher position because it is not showing on my website. I've done the steps but it's still not showing

Neckoplus

I haven't test it out fully, I would like to see if the selected currency will be reflected at Payment Method, so its more consistent, rather showing converted currency at cart but revert to default current at payment method page. Thank you!

DBHEAVEN

It is great just the logo could be added to countries
asdasdasdasdfasfadsfadsfasgfasdgasgasgadsgadsgadsgadsgads

TwinShare

Very easy instructions, simple to follow and set up. The videos were helpful in showing me what to click and write

steynerstore

It is easy to install, will give 5 star as soon as I see more international orders coming in that proofs the app works. thank you

Coswears - Cosplay Apparel Hub

Nice app for currency converter for shops. Very easy to use and install. My team and I are very impresses!

Woozby

good app for convertere coins around the world!!!
best app free and complete!!!i
is beautiful app for selling on the world euro usd candian dollar...

HILLTOPY

Just start using but at this point its easy to activate, i think im gonna like it... Just start using but at this point its easy to activate, i think im gonna like it...