Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Fay The Label

great app which it was cheaper, wish there was more availability but everything is fine. thank you store design.

alisson kayne

Exposé par lequel on explique, on interprète, on juge un texte ; notes et éclaircissements destinés

Salugrama

yes, this work very good, i recomend this app is necesary for all . Is simmple and fast to install.

Friski Face

works great and its free!!!!! thank you for a free product that really works what more can you want !

Cheri Kayy Cosmetics

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! Now I can reach more customers in other parts of the world.

Harvey Brenton

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!

Art Cult

easy to install. instructions are easy to follow. Copy the HTML code, paste and you are done. recommended. Not all currencies available

KTEK GADGETS

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

Lit Walls

I used the app the get currency converter on my website. I like it alot but it doesn't have any images.

me and my hoodie

Very easy to set and very easily to add html code, great app. I dont know if any free apps can do the same, find it a bit exspensive