MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pythair

Time spent using app About 18 hours

prompt answer and quick help.

Bang Up Goods

Location Lithuania

Great app, incredible support (needed help with switcher placement) and quick response. Much appreciated!

Disarmingdesigns

Location Australia

Great app, love that I got it installed by the creators so simply and easily, took all the hard and often confusing work out of things for a novice like me
Thrilled

Babysupercute

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing support made my this currency switcher look amazing on my site. Thank you

Backpocket Bargains

Location Australia

Support is great. Had my issue fixed within hours. Awesome.

Rne Lingerie

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is great and the CS is even better. I have some issue with the location of the icon in my store and within few hours after sending e-mail, they have sort it out.

Scented Online

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Unlimited currencies & updated through xe.com. ! On top of that, very efficient and quick support. Amrish, blended the currency switcher in no time, and for free!

Hiking Wild

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Creates a lot of white space between header and image. Screws up website layout.

My Travel Supply

Location Germany
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Installed it to test, thought it was ugly cause it created a thick bar between the menus and the main picture, so deleted again. and after deleting my website looked different than before!! this thick bar was still there!
had to contact shopify support.
took unnecessarily time, please fix this bug!
I give 3 stars instead of 1 because the support is very nice and helpful and they would have fixed it for me, I just contacted Shopify first.

Jewellery Bar

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amrish from the support team was able to give me personalised help and make the plugin blend in with my theme!
Very pleased