MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Free plan available

Kate Cash

great app! awesome customer service. fast turnaround for the customization i needed. thanks amrish!

Listenloungerewards

What can i say? Great customer service. Quick response and free installation. It doesnt get any better than that. Thanks Amrish for all the help

Harlow And Fox

I originally downloaded the multi country pricing app, as my aim was to display VAT-free prices outside of the EU - something I had originally thought I needed a whole separate Shopify store to do, so was already pretty excited to find an app for it. Amish instead recommended this app, at a much lower price, and set everything up for me, answered all my questions, quickly resolved an issue to do with my pricing, and was overall brilliant! I'm already delighted how easy it is for overseas customers to understand the price they actually pay, I would definitely recommend this.

Pearl And Creek

Great app... easy for international customers to use.. and easy to implement. Support is brilliant. Thanks again.

Lachicashop

Excellent app. So easy to install on my page lachicastore.com
User friendly and easy to customize. I recommend it.

Cloud9 Lounge

Great App! Great customer service with quick response..

Pure Chimp 2

Great customer service. Quick set up & quick responses.

App works great as well.

Lsp Actions

this app is AMAZING and does exactly what it says on the tin. The team were incredibly helpful in setting this up for me for FREE and were always quick to reply and customise the app to my site. They also aided me in customising the currency converter for mobile devices. Since installing the app, my overseas sales have ROCKETED and I'm absolutely thrilled with it.

Amrish & the team at MIveda - thank you for a fabulous app and INCREDIBLE customer service

The Fvblane

Was super easy to install because I invited a tec from mlveda to do it for me! That's great service, was done within the hour. I started getting a lot of traffic from other European countries and US so needed this, great one.

Matrix Clothing Uk

I am the Owner of www.Matrixclothing.co.uk

These guys completely set up this for me, they logged into my shopify and did absolutely everything for me. No problems and all done within a few hours.

Will definitely be keeping this service (PLUS IT WORKS GREAT!!!)