MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher | Reviews

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Tiger Lily Dress Shop

This is fantastic! These people went in to my store and placed the button in the perfect spot, added text to make sure my customers understand the currency at checkout, and sent me great clear communications. Yay!

Remanufactured Truck Parts

Have long been using this in more than one store. Absolutely GREAT, highly recommended. Does what is says.

Schaf Skin Care

I've been struggling with a solution for multiple currencies for months. This app is amazing! Simple. Effective. Slick and clean solution. Well done!!

Nine Lives Test

Great experience, does exactly as it says.

Very reliable, quick response even with custom configuration.

Could not recommend any more!

Ringlight Selfie

I have had the best experience using Auto Currency Switcher! Integration with my website was seamless and the app has added so much value to my store as most of my customers are international.

The team responded to my requests straight away and were so helpful even with my picky changes! So so happy with the app and would recommend to any online stores selling internationally.

Bibelot Token

a great app, that works seamlessly into the look and feel of your shop! support is quick and responsive!

Sunglassjunkie Com

Great support. Fast, efficient and very helpful!

Skintox

Great app works perfectly! support is fantastic too :)

Bow And Stern 2

Great Support, they've helped us out through the integration process.

Precisionhydration

Really useful app for international businesses like ours!