MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luvolife

Location Australia

Awesome app and great service from the team, they respond you very quickly. and Free app!

Weeheng Com

Location Malaysia

Great App! Easy installation and great support!

Piper Skye

I can't say enough on how well the process of getting set up with Auto Currency Switcher. They delivered beyond expectations and provided one of the best customer service experiences that I have ever had. Well done! 5 stars+.

Andalucia Health

Location Spain

Super app, super and very fast support. Deserves more than 5 stars

Janfive Studio

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Over 4 years

I'm very glad to use this application which I'm sure, bring a lot of added value to my website. I got some troubles on the way to install it but the team has been very reactive. They replied to me within 24 hours and solve the problem in the meantime. It is really appriciated.

Thank you Auto Currency Switcher team. Keep on going !!

Betovi Co

Easy to use and install, will help you if you sell to different countries, so far so good...
give it a try..

Heelsandtie

Location Jordan

Great app with outstanding support team.

So Nia

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is an excellent app that does what it says. Amrish, the support person, is very responsive, professional and helpful, and he tweaked a few of the things that needed tweaking for our Mobilia template website - e.g. adding "flags" to the drop down menus and making things look perfect on mobile. Thanks so much!

Menccessory

Very good customer service. Even made the changes base on my specific request on where I wanted the currency positioning on my website. Recommend them highly. Thank you Amish Patel.

Incrediblemerch

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent email support. Even on the free plan they are very happy to install for you.