MLV Auto Currency Switcher

MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 31, 2016

Great App! Easy installation and great support!

Weeheng Com
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 30, 2016

I can't say enough on how well the process of getting set up with Auto Currency Switcher. They delivered beyond expectations and provided one of the best customer service experiences that I have ever had. Well done! 5 stars+.

Piper Skye
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 29, 2016

Super app, super and very fast support. Deserves more than 5 stars

Andalucia Health
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 28, 2016

I'm very glad to use this application which I'm sure, bring a lot of added value to my website. I got some troubles on the way to install it but the team has been very reactive. They replied to me within 24 hours and solve the problem in the meantime. It is really appriciated.

Thank you Auto Currency Switcher team. Keep on going !!

Janfive Studio
Thailand
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 28, 2016

Easy to use and install, will help you if you sell to different countries, so far so good...
give it a try..

Betovi Co
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 28, 2016

Great app with outstanding support team.

Heelsandtie
Jordan
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 27, 2016

This is an excellent app that does what it says. Amrish, the support person, is very responsive, professional and helpful, and he tweaked a few of the things that needed tweaking for our Mobilia template website - e.g. adding "flags" to the drop down menus and making things look perfect on mobile. Thanks so much!

So Nia
Czechia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 27, 2016

Very good customer service. Even made the changes base on my specific request on where I wanted the currency positioning on my website. Recommend them highly. Thank you Amish Patel.

Menccessory
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 22, 2016

Excellent email support. Even on the free plan they are very happy to install for you.

Incrediblemerch
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 22, 2016

The converter works perfect in my store, within 24hours the support team installed the app and made it fit my theme and colours! When there was a slight glitch I emailed them and they came back to me and fixed the problem really fast! App works perfectly now will highly recommend! Thanks guys!
Alice :-)