MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher | Reviews

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Precisionhydration

Really useful app for international businesses like ours!

Equitec

Helpful and fast response. Super!

Boot Cuffs And Socks

the app works like a charm, it s a very important feature that give much comfort to the customer from other countries, the support team is incredibly awesome, very prompt and very helpful. i am satisfied and you have won a customer for life.

Visible

Perfect - just what we were looking for. Thank you for the excellent customer service!

Richard Remington

Really amazing app and outclass support

Backyard Bird Centre

Amrish did a great job customizing this app for our needs. Would definitely recommend it!

Napura

I couldn't have survived without this app!

Because the e-commerce I'm setting up is located in EU and it sells to worldwide consumers, I needed to display for EU consumers prices VAT included and for not EU consumers without VAT.

Shopify offers to show a double price with and without VAT https://docs.shopify.com/themes/customization/products/show-vat-prices, but honestly I didn't like this solution.

These guys installed the app, customized it for my special need and immediately fixed a couple of problems after the customization. For free!

A must-have app for international e-commerce addressed to EU and not EU market.

Scrubs Bubbles

Excellent support and fantastic app. Had an issue late at night and someone was available within minutes and had my issues resolved minutes later. Thank you very much!

Millenger Eyewear

Great support! Very satiesfied with MLveda

Hecsgear Com

Great work team. I should have had you do it from the start.