MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vpn Router

This is a brilliant app. We are using the free version and it works really well and they even set it all up for us in a day. You just add them to your store as a staff member and they do all the work! Now thats cool . We then asked them to change things so it was just how we wanted it and there was still no charge for the setup or use. Having really good free apps like this is essential to help shopify store owners actually grow their businesses. I would recommend this app to all stores who are looking for the best solution. These guys rock! Six Stars is what these guys deserve. Stop thinking about which app to use, its this one. Its free so just do it.

Cool Flo Clothing Co

The Review Auto Currency Switcher app works great and is perfect for our international customers. Helpful developer team ensured the app matched the look of our site as well!

Zeffyre

Location Thailand

amazing guys. they made all installations which looks fit to my shop. thank you!

Lebondeal

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

Greats, very happy for having these changes!
Thanks

Fashion Deals Au

Location Australia

Excellent App. A must have! The support was great. I had a problem with the theme and they sorted the issue out within a day with me having to edit a single line of code!

Mojo Creations

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very pleased with the customer service!

Cherrie Parc

Location Trinidad & Tobago

Works great! Support team made it happen

Rbz Jewelry

Location Israel

A small app with such a great customer service!
I've emailed them about a certain issue on my website, they've logged into my admin system and fixed it for me in a manner of minutes, highly recommended!

Dvibhumi

Location Singapore

Works really well, though it takes a second or two to switch. The team is extremely responsive and professional and helped integrate the app to my web store. Well done team MLveda!
- Vyshnavi

Super7deals

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App works great, had a couple of configuration issues to begin with. Support were fantastic, couldnt do enough to help! I highly recommend