MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Www Therosetree Co Uk

Very good. Am using the free version at the moment, though might upgrade. The service was very good, and particularly liked the fact that I was given the opportunity to make the changes myself or to have it done for me. There was a small issue once integrated which was resolved quickly.

Indiestylestore

I had a problem with this app after installing a premium theme and the support were fast at responding to my concerns, after installing the app my CVR increased by at least 2-3%. This app is a no brainer for any store looking to make real $

They customised the look as well to make it blend well with my store, feel free to take a look

Maddersonlondon

Would highly recommend this app. Amazing support through install process and worked seamlessly with our website. Excellent product!

Fusezin

Great app. Very easy to install and support is great!

Cydney Mar Wellness

Hi Everyone,
So far so good, I was really pleased with the fact that the support from a specialized area of Shopify hopped in to make sure the back office stuff was fixed and all working smoothly, and I already have had clients buying with the Credit cards IMMEDIATELY this week ( credit card services were installed by Midnight Monday night ) Today is Thursday, lol , yup so far so good, excellent service and super glad to have a warm body check into make sure it was working perfectly !
Thanks !!

Apple Tree Health Hub

I changed my theme, emailed these guys to have it blended in with my new theme and it looks great and works perfectly. They had it done within 24hrs! Now that's what I call customer service!

www.fortheloveofboho.com

Finitetimepieces

Excellent app - would highly suggest adding their team as a staff member to your store to install the app - they will place, format and ensure it looks the best it can on your current theme. Amrish had everything set up for me within a few hours of me sending an email & adding as a staff member.

10/10, would use any of this companies app's again without any hesitation.

www.infinitytimepieces.com

Grandeur Jewelry

Great app! The team was very useful in creating a hassle-free coding environment. I just had to email them an invitation email and they worked on it right away. They were very prompt in their emails too!

Keep it up!

Regards,
A very satisfied customer.

www.missgrandeur.com

Mister Lawrence

Great support!! Very quick and helpful

Love Well Living

Very useful app with excellent support!!!