MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Riviera Education

Good app and great support! Sebastien Gagnon, Riviera Education

Mackenzieflyfishing

I cant really talk more highly about the app and software. It solves two issues, the first being showing the user their home currency which helps conversion rates and the second is they can configure your system so we (a UK based business) can show prices to visitors outside the UK and EU with the VAT element taken off, which in effect makes our products 20% cheaper without effecting margin.

They customised our system free of charge and quickly, would recommend this to anyone, fantastic all round.

Lamode Swim

The work was done in a very quick professional manner. I am very happy how and what they did.

Kartel Time

Besides being an essential app for anyone selling internationally, the customer support is truly 5 star.
Fast, helpful and willing to go above and beyond to get you set up at no extra charge.
Install this now!

L A Anything

Good App! Excellent Customer Service! Fast!

Zenbodisystem

Fantastic service, Sorted out my currency in less that 10 minute, wonderful.Would highly recommend this

The Gentlemens Watch Co

Installed the app and was shortly informed with a personalised email that the feature had been installed and even incorporated into our current currency switcher.

Amrish was very helpful and allowed us to try out a number of different currency formats. Desired edits were made almost immediately after specifying each time.

Emails always answered straight away, very happy with the app & personal service so far, thanks!!

Jokideo

Brilliant app and great customer service would recommend to anyone

Giftsbymummy

This app works brilliantly and the Amrish is so hopeful. I had a formatting issue with a theme I bought and he actually went in and fixed it for me within a day! Highly recommend because its works perfectly and the support is amazing!

Heavenlyhandbag

Excellent service and very quick they even installed it for me before I woke up this morning. Definately highly recomend this app!