MLV Auto Currency Switcher

MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 23, 2016

Great app, with free customization and installation!

Lyle Smith
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited February 17, 2017

Exactly what I needed and I even upgraded to use the multi currency checkout feature! Top, I can highly recommend it! Also customer service was on spot. Thanks.

Superhero Collective
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 21, 2016

Great App and great service from the developers who helped me integrate the app seamlessly into my site!

Www 15digits Co Uk
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 18, 2016

Simple, effective and looks great with my web shop. Great customer service too. Recommend highly :)

This Is Just To Say
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 17, 2016

Only using it for two currencies but it works exactly as I want. Had some technical issues that affected my website when I first installed the app but it was fixed after contacting the developer. I was able to temporary disable the app while it was being fixed. Great app and happy with the customer support I received.

Around The World Chocolate
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 16, 2016

Outstanding plugin! Exactly what you need for currency conversions and updates all prices on all pages depending on what currency the user chooses. Very nicely integrated into the Shopify core. Customer service is amazingly prompt. Must have for any shop.

This Is Aka
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 15, 2016

Useful plugin. Excellent fast and friendly support that will help with customization.

Blue Ocean Series
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 11, 2016

The app works perfectly, and the support staff is very responsive.

Arete Manufacturing
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 10, 2016

Fast accurate service. Nice functionality. An obvious choice. Jai Hind!

Perique
Sweden
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 10, 2016

The App works really well and does what it's meant to do. We needed to contact the support for a custom integration on the shop theme and they have been really kind and professional to us! My conclusion is: best app for currency converter i tried out there for Shopify.

Lapassionecc