MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Watchhubco

Time spent using app About 2 months

Absolutely great app! The support team set it up within a few hours of installation. Highly recommended for anyone with an international store! :)

Diaryforlife

Location Denmark

Super fast and smooth integration done by the support group and great support in general from the support team. I can highly recommend it.

Yourturnkeystore 88

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Wonderful free app for starters. The staff at Mlveda installed it for me in lightning quick time. Thks Mlveda.

Metcheck

Great app with great support. Installed quickly by the team and allowed us to instantly offer multiple currencies and display UK/Europe inclusive of VAT as we wanted. Shame it's not a one-off payment but 5 stars regardless.

Securoseal

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

If you're wondering about using Mlveda for apps, do it. We have a heavily customised template and Amrish has gone the extra mile to integrate this app into our platform. When we have a request, it is usually handled within the same day. The app works well and the service is the best you will find!

Seroma

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

great support! fast response!

Www Therosetree Co Uk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good. Am using the free version at the moment, though might upgrade. The service was very good, and particularly liked the fact that I was given the opportunity to make the changes myself or to have it done for me. There was a small issue once integrated which was resolved quickly.

Indiestylestore

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had a problem with this app after installing a premium theme and the support were fast at responding to my concerns, after installing the app my CVR increased by at least 2-3%. This app is a no brainer for any store looking to make real $

They customised the look as well to make it blend well with my store, feel free to take a look

Maddersonlondon

Time spent using app About 3 years

Would highly recommend this app. Amazing support through install process and worked seamlessly with our website. Excellent product!

Fusezin

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. Very easy to install and support is great!