MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Furbazaar

I had som trouble getting the app to work. They were super service minded and they did all installation and I helped me through. Now it works smoothly and I am very pleased with the app. Thanks to Amrish and his team. Good job !!

Greenlife Online

Seems like a good app, the developer was good and tidied up the formatting for me as well.

Mazu Swimwear

Great app and very responsive team!

Bodymattersgold

Just put a new theme on shopify which threw out my currency switcher. Amrish straight on the ball as always fixed within a few minutes.

Outstanding customer service to a very high level makes these people really stand out from the crowd

By Richard Soper CEO bodymattersgold.com

Topwatchbands

Great app, works perfect!
I did change my theme and the app did not work at first so I emailed the support and got help in no time. It's working smooth now, and I'm very happy :)

Ruach Music Ltd

This app is the best app I have purchased for my Shopify store! Making my customers feel at home - arriving at the site with their own currency automatically in place, I couldn't ask for more.

I have had many questions surrounding the app, and the team at Mlveda have been amazing at getting back to me quickly, and acting upon my requests immediately. Couldn't ask for a better service.

BUY THIS

Jane Austen Gift Shop

Great app! Does exactly what we need it to and the support is second-to-none.

Imprimerie suisse en ligne

Perfect App ! I have two websites in one. Amrish is a very nice guy to help me to insert the switcher at the right place i desired, and to give me all explanations i needed. No hesitation 5* Thanks Alain

StickyK9

The support was very fast and helpful, doing way more than necessary to help us out! Had a bit of a bump when installing it, but now it works perfectly!
Highly recommending it!

BlackboxMyCar

Awesome app! Support you get from this app is great!