MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marshall Artist

Superb, quick help from Amrish.

Nutrition Gateway

Amazing app. Customers love it.

Goodwyn Tea

We have installed the app and are very happy with its performance. Besides, the support team is extremely helpful and proactive. Thanks for your help again.

SpunOutly

Amrish added the currency to my site quickly and it is working perfectly! A must for anyone wanting to sell their product internationally.

Seishin International

This is the only time I've written a review about a Shopify app. Why? Because "Auto Currency Switcher" it's freakin' EPIC! it does the job perfectly and the personal support is quick, smooth and efficient. This app took our store to the next level - thanks! :-)

ALL BROTHERS ALL STARS

Excellent customer service and the app does what it says.

Mitroshina

Great customer support and does what it says! What else would you want?!

Corinthian-Casuals FC Online Shop

Fantastic, responsive customer service.

Kurly Klips

App works perfectly and the support is excellent. I wanted a bit of customization and Amrish helped me get it just right. Did I mention it works? When I first installed the app, I was in the US and USD was the currency shown. Now I'm sitting in London and I see all my prices have converted correctly into GBP. Couldn't be happier with the app and customer service!

Me Books

This app should be included in every single shopify store. It's easy to set up and works flawlessly. I contacted support to ask about the possible of adding a few extra features and they responded quickly and positively to sort me out. I've been working in mobile and web development for the last 10 years and count this amongst the best experiences I've had with an app and developer. Brilliant and refreshing.