Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Quickkras

I used this app for easy conversions to get local sales and no difficulty in converting the prices ...

Ahlenu.Co

this is a great drop-ship business up.Its really good and does a very good job.I highly recommend this app

Hors Ligne

i use this app since one day and it seems correct. I'm waiting to use it longer so i can update my review

Electrons Edge

The free version does the job, but i had to uninstall because it removes my GPAY button from the cart. Any idea how to fix this?

Artiby.com

i will come back with my review, i haven't use it until now. as far i am satisfied, though I have requested they help

Finity Elegance

YourAdditions

ofadbonfadbko;ngbk'mbkmgbdbklmfklmbklmfabk'lmfadbk'lmfadbk'lmfdbfdbaklmadkm'fdbkmfdbmkfbdk'mfadbk'mfadb

AltiAlt

So far so good
Can't quite get my currency to overrule original cur. I don't get it yet, But i guess it'll come to me as everything els

we theonline store

Let me run it for while it looks good. Also I hope it will work based on the country the visitor is coming from.

Branxton

no flag or picture could see or insert. That does not look good. Also, cant change any background color to design by myself.