Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

We 'R' Human

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

bicyclesbazaar

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

zamink

The app works well and is easy to add and set up. I just wish the rounding of prices was automatic and I didn't have to pay for it :)

ZipKeen

Great app. I had some glitches issues on my store at the beginning but the tech team fixed it straight away. Great customer service. Thanks

May 29, 2020

I apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please add us ( shopify@mlveda.com ) as a staff member and provide access to "Themes" ? We will resolve the issue right away.

oolongtime

This app broke my theme settings. It seems to have shifted all the page borders inwards: sides, top & bottom. It did not give any indication it would overwrite code, but it definitely did. Also it does not have the option to customise homepage vs other pages font colours.

Update: Their helpdesk was super fast to respond and resolved the issue. However, the inability to set different fonts/colours specifically for the homepage limits its usability in my case.

May 28, 2020

LIXE.IO

pawslovefashion

Flash Deal Sale

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

Beautel Dame

rovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body