MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Unique Age

i don't know why, but its not working, so i just uninstalled this app from my store, disappointed :(

Rawwod

I installed this app but it doesnt work i followed all steps but still no bar or currencies changes

Artiction

it shows the code for the currency conversion when I add the product to cart.

Esportwarehouse

Leaves "left over" - code, that change background and makes a mess! Dont install this shit!

Dare 2 B Naughty

I do not see it on the bottom of my page at all why is that. It shows that it is installed but nothing is there

July 17, 2020

Thank you for taking your time in giving feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. Our team will look into this at the highest priority and resolve it within 24 hours.

Dogzish

the app converts to wrong numbers when switching currencies, emailed the developers two times and no response.

Beard Mustache

very hard to find currency you want. At least there should be country flags. Customer should be able to find his currency very easy and not to spend the hole day..

Bouquet Bleu

I don't know anything about this app

Joyafishe

...................................................................................

Tkmarketing Org

not sure didnt get to check it yet