MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

LESS DRAMA sportswear

Just installed the app and got an issue that the customer support fixed for me really fast! Thanks! It works perfect now!

minccollections

Sonali was very helpful adding the currency app to our Shopify page. Super quick and efficient service.

Meloqdevices

Great app and great service! Very helpful and fast support that reply fast. Great price for the app also!

foroulash

it is simple to set up. I am very happy to deal with it. thank you. I will try it and update it after using.

Ulumatti

Great app and super easy to integrate! Super useful, and easy to contact if you need any support for your website.

Monarkgroupstore

easy to install so far so good..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

CHANIDA.ASIA

Very professional team, solve the internal problems for us!
Good service mechanism, solve problems quickly!

Dazzle Expressions

Super fast and easy support for setting up. Sonali helped instantly with setting up the app. Can't wait for this to help my site!

Craft World

I love this app as my customers can see their own currency immediately and are able to checkout smoothly and efficiently. The service is also brilliant! Bhavik has offered so much fantastic support and resolved any issues I had so I would like to thank him in particular!

PopBagg

I like this application too much it helps me for more selling in different countries like the US, UK, and more.