Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Nema

thanks and i will tell my friends about it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

La Mitra

nice, they're willing to help us when there's an error. highly recommend this app for currency switcher!

Gert-Johan Coetzee

It was a quick and easy experience, from signing up, customising and installing. It also looks great.

NANAH SUSTAINABLE GOODS

Very easy, works well! The process took no time to set up and the result is effective immediately. Thank you!

RESPAWN OFFICIAL

I used this app to switch store currency and it is perfect, customers had issues with the currency i had but now it is great

Moaaz1store

wow this reallly worked that helped me alot thanks

Gui Martins

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!

Homebuilder I/S

It is an APP you need if you sell international and you get usefull options in the app and a fair price.

A CLOTHING AU

This is a really great app. It is easy to install and use which I needed. Simple, quick and does the job.

Keeyahri

Extremely Easy to use. Im looking to build a global business so this is needed. It took me a few mins to set up. I would definitely recommend this.