Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Bad Reputation Design

I can only give it 3 stars right now because I haven't actually seen it in use, but I will say it was super easy to install, even with the coding, and I'm tech stupid! I'm going to give it the free trial and then give it another review. As of right now, for the ease of use, and because I advertise everywhere, I'm going to recommend this app for anyone who advertises outside of their country of origin.

Vincent Six

Couldn't try it yet because it ask me for review before even using it, so 3 stars

Sports Product For You

Haven't tried it yet due to it asking for an early review to get access to the app

Fashioning Fashion

still testing still testing still testing still testing

Apparels Store1

I haven't installed the app yet and they are asking me to review...?

The Pets Needs

not tried yet. will give 5 star if works good for me.

Sc Eleganthair

not yet tried.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thesportsgear

kjlenf lsdjip joivrviortbj0iyu09lert0-ki4094i45-70md0re3mpogmee,kerkympomrwej0345mjeroijypo,kt[yoi56poyre,kypom7hiop56bkyormrthyuipkerwpo,yhkty,lptyeu,jpotyk,ybropimuoytk

Flashprices

going to find out what this app is about as it was recommended

Midi Closet

The app works great throughout the website, and seamlessly embeds into the normal flow of shopping. Unfortunately, that's not the case with the checkout, since it reverts to the shop main currency and there is no way for customers to see the price in their chosen currency.