MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

PawmisedLand

Great app if you want to sell worldwide, the steps that guides you through the installation was also extremely helpful. Overall really satisfied

baby bubble LTD

We are really greatfull for the team is been dealing with us ..Reshma is been really greatful and helpful she deserves 5 stars.

DIY Photo Panels

Works perfectly. Initially I had an issue with the app not showing on mobile view but customer support fixed it quickly. Great service!

VY ACADEMY

Customer support replied instantly. App had some problems, but we were not sure about the quality of outcome yet.

Chopbeauties

I enjoyed this very much! It was quick and easy. I look forward to using this app. I also highly recommend.

LumosLumos

Easy to use and problem solver approaches. Also, geolocational currency switcher works very fast. I like it.

RapidShaver

Very good service! They help really quick! Hope the problem is being solved! But i have faith in it so!

Label Prerona

Best app for currency converter, an amazing team they implemented my converter in Header within 30 mins of query .. superb ..

Pure Raum

Great app! I had a small issue and their service was excellent! I like how the app easy to set. Highly recommend!

NEHAD FASHION

great, i am happy , you provide a great service i am with you always...... thankyou .NEHAD ABDULLAH